Caught My Eye, Volume 39Dec 19 2014 · 0 comments · Caught My Eye, Holiday ·0
Here are a few of the things that Caught My Eye this week…
- Colony Rug recently posted a Top 10 Reasons to “Cut to Fit” on their blog. They are my go-to carpet vendors and are absolute masters of custom installation.
- Each year I look forward to Barbara Walters’ 10 Most Fascinating People list and love this year’s Most Fascinating Person, Amal Clooney. She is stylish and beautiful, and just as importantly, brilliant with an amazing career of her own.
- Boston area designer and author Erin Gates of Elements of Style blog shared the final reveal of her Master Suite and Addition and it is stunning. I love the way she paired gray tones with the Modern French Gold finish ~ unique and lovely.
- While we’ve had plenty of rain around here, you can bet I’ll be watching White Christmas next week ~ regardless of the weather outside. My favorite Christmas movie by far! I just adore Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney…the list goes on. Maybe next time I’ll make it to the musical version…
- After all the seemingly nonstop rush of the holidays, a tropical vacation is starting to look good. The Harbour Club Villas on Turks and Caicos look like just the spot to enjoy a pina colada at the swim up bar…
A bonus peek at White Christmas to get you in the spirit (aaaah, the costumes!)